Saturday, April 15, 2006

B.E.A.S.T. Log: Experiement 121 Sighting ~ Eyewitness Account

I don't know what the hell it was. But it ran through my back yard and scared the shit out of my dog. Ol' Blue is a big dog. He's just a mutt, but big just the same. But that . . . thing, that creature, was at least twice his size, hell, maybe even three times as big!

All white, with maybe some black on him. It had a long tail, I remember that. It roared at my dog as it tore through my yard, and I thought for sure Ol' Blue was going to be ripped to shreds! I ran to get my shotgun, but by the time I came back out onto my porch, it disappeared, but my faithful mutt was yelping like a school-girl underneath the wooden steps.

I saw the tracks it left, and it must have been some kind of wild cat, maybe a cougar. But Christ, I could have sworn it looked like a white tiger! But what the hell would a white tiger be doing roaming the Colorado wilderness?

After ushering my dog inside, I called the authorities, and within fifteen minutes, there was a knock at my door. A nice Asian man named Tam spoke with me, but Ol' Blue was afraid of him too! Growling and snapping like I'd never seen him do before. Agent Tam was patient, however I could tell he was getting irritated. And if I didn't know better, I could have sworn I saw his eyes flash a golden color. Strange.

I hope the authorities catch the bastard, though. Can't have a wild animal like that on the loose. Who knows what could happen? I know he's still around, because I found Ol' Blue dead in my front yard not more than a few minutes after Agent Tam left. It looked like some creature had ripped his throat out! Jesus, I'm crying as I write this, I loved that old hound. Buried him just a few hours ago.

If I ever see that damned animal on my property again, I'm shootin' to kill. And I won't miss.

~~Steve Burnett, Pidgeon Crossing, Colorado

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://cukagqsr.com/rehx/cvbb.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yqmzwvgc.com/auea/rbxx.html]Cool site[/url]

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://cukagqsr.com/rehx/cvbb.html | http://zfljotuc.com/vlmu/evqm.html

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home