Thursday, April 13, 2006

B.E.A.S.T. OF BURDEN Brainstormed

Well, I just got back from vacation, and I didn't forsake my writing completely. :) I scribbled about 10 pages of notes for where I want the second book in this series to go. It's entitled B.E.A.S.T. OF BURDEN, about a man who can shift into a timber wolf. The antagonist in this story will be a Kodiak grizzly. Just TOO cool. :D

It's a good thing, too, that I decided to brainstorm this book, as after the first book's June 1st deadline, the second book has a December 1st deadline, so I got to get cracking on it right after I finish THE B.E.A.S.T. WITHIN. Hopefully it will all work according to plan. I even have a bare-bones plot of the third; I know who the hero is, why he's fighting, and who he's going to fall in love with.

The third book, NATURE OF THE B.E.A.S.T., is about a man who can shift into a cougar. The antagonist will be a cheetah. This book will be a "modern day" western set in Texas. (can't leave the western genre for too long, historical or contemporary. LOL!)

Anyhow, thought you guys might like to know about that. Now that I'm back from vacation, I can get to writing the rest of the first book. Yay! The sexual tension between Noah and Lanie is almost to the breaking point, so these two NEED me to return to write their story. Haha!

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home