Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Experiment #75 Log ~ Agent Tam

I have found the traitor's cave. His stink permeated the air and it was evident he'd only left it a few minutes before. There was another scent mixed with his; the woman. And now, I cannot get her smell out of my head. It has bewitched me. I want nothing more than to claim her for my mate. Knowing she's with him makes my blood boil.

They managed to elude me, but I will find them, wherever they may go, and I'll make the traitor watch as I take her in front of him. I will bring her back to B.E.A.S.T. and the scientists will make her a panther, just as I am.



And there isn't a damn thing Noah Carpenter can do to stop me. He'll be reprogrammed, mind-wiped, and he'll never remember her.

But they have stolen a car, a tan Acura, and changed it's plates. I have a good idea where the traitor is going. And with my best agents, Rogan and Justin to help me, we'll find the bastard. It's only a matter of time.

~~Agent Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home