Friday, May 05, 2006

The Final Stretch

Well, here we are, the beginning of May. This is the last month I have to finish the first book in this B.E.A.S.T. series. June 1st is my deadline, and I've been writing like mad! LOL I'm a little nervous about it, but I should be fine. Last time I was freaking out over a deadline, I turned the book in three weeks early. :P I doubt that will happen this time. I have a feeling I'll need EVERY day this month to get this baby out. I'm excited, tho, because this first book is going into Champagne's print program! Woohoo! :D

So if you don't see many updates from me, it's because I'm furiously trying to get this book out the door! But keep checking back, as I plan on doing a lot more fun things before October! :D This book is so awesome, you guys have no idea. I just finished a love scene and whew! I thought my computer was going to overheat! LOL Not to mention the cool action and the super-delicious bad guy! Have no fear, I intend to tell you guys all about Tam. He's sexy, dangerous, and not all right in the head. :P

Anyhow, gotta get to writing!

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home