Friday, May 19, 2006

Four Grand to Go

I'm happy to report that I have about 4K left to write on the first B.E.A.S.T. book before it's finished! Yay! That shouldn't take me too long to write, considering I've been writing an average of 2K a day for about a week and a half now. What can I say, I'm just flowing with inspiration!

I love writing this book, but I have to say, I cannot wait until it's done and out of my hands for edits. I want to have time to be able to sit back and relax... Until my December 1st deadline for B.E.A.S.T. of Burden. :P Of course, that's not for months yet, so I'll probably take this summer and finish up a couple of other MS's that need my attention. But I have the second book of this series brainstormed, and a good idea of where I'm going with the third one.

All three heroes have been introduced in this book, and I think I'm going to tell the "rest" of Noah and Lanie's story throughout the other two, as they'll also be secondary characters. Remember, the end of this story is merely the beginning of the series, so Noah and Lanie's story won't "end". Their love story will, because hey, they have an HEA (Or do they?? lol) But trying to get away from B.E.A.S.T. can't be done in one book.

Sooo... Anywho, I gotta get back to writing. You're gonna love this book! :D

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home