Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm so close to being done I can taste it!

I don't have much further to go! This book is almost in the bag!

Wow, you can't believe how many surprises there were for ME to find in this book. As a rule, I like to know where a book is going. I jot down notes and have a general idea of where I'd like to end up. Well, these characters have grabbed the tiger by the tail, :P, and demanded to write the book "their" way. LOL

Let me tell ya, at first I was worried about my deadline, wondering if I'd be able to get the word count up. Now here I am, reaching my word count goal, and wondering if I'll be able to wrap things up before the deadline. Hehehe, funny how things turn out.

I guess with a story about genetically altered shape shifters, the government conspiracy is a given. :P

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home