Saturday, June 10, 2006

Lanie Erickson's Thoughts

What the hell am I going to do? Noah Carpenter is intense, and so damn sexy that I can't stop my body from responding to his voice alone. He kissed me. Wild and passionate, I could have sworn my skin was on fire. And the taste of him. Dear God.

But he's refused to go all the way. He can remember flashes of his life before as he calls it--the life he had before B.E.A.S.T. abducted him long ago. He can remember a woman, and a name. Anthony Mercer.

We cannot give in to our passion because he might have a wife. Hell, he could even have a family! He would belong to them. I have to keep my heart protected, but how can I when every time I look at him, all I can think of is his hard body pressed against mine as he steals my very breath?

I guess these condoms I stole are useless now. I can't even believe I stooped so low as to rip them out of the box right there in the store! But that was before he denied me. Damn, why can't I stop crying?

Noah is the only man I have ever really wanted. But is getting intimate with him really the answer? We're on the run and he can remember flashes of another woman. What am I going to do if I have to say goodbye to this man?

I try not to think about it. Oh God.

I think I'm in love with him.

~~Lanie Erickson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home