Monday, July 31, 2006

I Just Finished My Final Edits!

WooHoo, I just finished my final edits on THE B.E.A.S.T. WITHIN! :D I cannot wait for this book to come out. Reading through it again made me realize how suspenseful it really is. Now, I just have to wait for my cover, which should be next on the agenda, along with my Galley proof. Once that is all approved, then all we can do is wait for October 1st! :D

However, I have it on good authority that this book will be released a few days before October 1st, probably sometime around Sept. 26th or so. Our publisher usually leaks the new books a few days early.

Tomorrow is the "official" day I begin breaking new ground on B.E.A.S.T. OF BURDEN, the second book in the series. I'm really sweating, though, wondering if I can pull off an awesome kick-ass book a second time. Heck, a THIRD time when it comes to it. **biting nails**

But also with the read-thru, I believe I got back into Rogan's head, the hero of the second book. It will be super-fun to write his story. Gotta love the underdog. A timber wolf against a Kodiak grizzly. Just too cool! :D

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home