Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fun Idea or Unnecessary Torture?

:P I just found out that my publisher at Champagne Books is going to include the first chapter of B.E.A.S.T OF BURDEN into the PRINT copy of THE B.E.A.S.T. WITHIN! I'm not sure the e-book buyers will get the free preview of the second book, but I love the idea. I've seen a lot of publishers do this, especially with a series, to entice people to buy the next book. Sooo awesome!

However, you still have to wait until February of next year before you can read the full book of Rogan's story. :( But reading the first chapter is cool. A "sneak peek" if you will. :P

The book is coming right along now. I had a few problems to work through, because I wasn't sure about Marlie's character, the heroine. I wasn't sure how she was going to react to certain revelations, and so I had to really think about what she would do. But I believe I've worked through those rough patches. Writing Rogan is so much fun. I'm going to love this story. :)

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home