Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Justin's Revenge

Noah's going to kick the living shit out of me.

But I don't care.

What that bastard Tam did to me, to my fiancee, is unforgiveable. The scientists at B.E.A.S.T. think I can't remember anything from my life before, but they couldn't be more wrong. I remember the day they came for me; the day TAM came for me. He knew I'd be reprogrammed--that I wouldn't remember a thing. So he delighted in killing my fiancee right in front of me.

But not before he raped her.

That asshole is going to die--by my hand. And I have a plan. Tam will know once and for all how much I hate him as I spit on his rotting corpse. Then maybe, just maybe, I'll indulge the hunger inside of me and eat my fill. My beloved Shawna deserves no less. I'm not afraid of Tam. I can do something he can't.

I can FLY.





~~Justin Copeland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home