Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Terrifying Dreams

Dear God, my dreams horrify me. I can't move. Needles are cutting into my skin. Hot flames seem to burn every muscle in my body and I can't even scream. Why? Because those bastards have given me the serum. I'm no longer human--and I CAN'T shift.



I can taste the terror in my mouth, the scent must be coming off of me in waves. But these dreams are more than just nightmares. They are dreams I can't wake up from, no matter how hard I try.

And whenever I do awake, I'm covered in sweat, screaming at the top of my lungs. I have no idea if these dreams are memories, but I have a suspicion that they are. Holy shit, what these bastards did to me is inexcusable. Indescribable. How can those men sleep at night? I shudder to even think of it. Christ, I'm shaking even now.

Lanie has no idea how bad these dreams can get. I don't tell her.

And she doesn't ask.

~~Noah Carpenter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home