Tuesday, September 05, 2006

THE B*E*A*S*T* WITHIN's Cover!!




I got my cover yesterday for THE B*E*A*S*T* WITHIN!! I am so pleased with it, you don't even know. :D I actually *dreamed* this cover. I explained to Champagne Books's cover artist what I dreamt and he NAILED it. Isn't it gorgeous?? I love the "claw marks"! That is just too sweet. I love love LOVE it!

Noah thinks it's pretty damn hot too. LOL


You know what's funny, though? I dreamt the first book into existence. Yup, TBW was a dream I had where I was on the run from an evil agency with a man who could shift into a tiger. Of course, in my dream, he was an orange tiger, not a white one. So when I woke up, I tweaked the idea until a series came to me. Now, I've dreamt the cover as well. Seems as if my unconscious brain knows more about this series than I do awake. LOL

~~Becka

4 Comments:

Blogger Tara W said...

You should be happy. This is an AWESOME cover. I can't wait four your book to be released.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Becka said...

Thank you, Tara! I can't wait either! :D

~~Becka

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks awesome. Chris out did himself.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Jenna Leigh said...

I love that!! It looks wonderful, Becka!! Chris did a great job, so so cool! Now, I want to buy it and read it! (mmm) Must have it!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home