Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Want Her

I don't know how much longer I'll be able to last, denying myself like this. I want Lanie something fierce, I want her underneath me, on top of me, in front of me gasping for breath, screaming my name.

But damn it, I don't know a thing about who I used to be. Am I married? Do I have kids? How can I possibly make love to Lanie if I have a family out there somewhere who are waiting for me? I can't do that to them.

And yet with each passing day, I can smell Lanie's desire. I know she wants me just as badly, I know she pretends not to, but her sweet scent gives her away. I've kissed her and what little I tasted was not nearly enough. I want to lick every inch of her, explore her body's secrets and claim her as my mate.



If we don't find out something about my past soon, I'm going to throw caution to the wind and take her. I can't stand it; my animal side is screaming at me to claim her, to make her my own and I won't be able to deny it for much longer. If I do have a family, I hope they can forgive me.

But if the day ever comes that I have to say goodbye to Lanie, my entire world will collapse. In just a few days' time, she's wormed her way into my heart. Dear Lord.

I'm in love with her.

~~Noah Carpenter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home