Wednesday, October 04, 2006

B*E*A*S*T*'s First Review!

THE B*E*A*S*T* WITHIN obtained 5 Ribbons from Romance Junkies, their highest honor! Here's a snippet of what they had to say:

"This book was exciting and marks a wonderful start of a new trilogy byRebecca Goings. Every page is a ride packed with car chases, fightingand tender emotional scenes that will keep you on the edge of your seatwanting more. Rebecca is a great writer and I will be the first one inline to get every book in the B*E*A*S*T series. The men are hot, the stories unique and full of surprises. The only complaint I have is that I am being forced to wait for her next book."

If you'd like to read the review in it's entirety, here's the linky:

http://208.109.92.234/artman/publish/article_6810.shtml

WooHoo! I'm so proud of my little book! It's already Champagne Books' #1 best seller. Let's hope it can keep that title for awhile, hmm? :P If any of you have read the book, I'd love to hear some feedback on it. So send me a comment and let me know what you thought! I'll post some reader's comments to my website. :D

Also, I'm having a week-long party next week to celebrate my birthday on October 9th. It's called Becka's B*E*A*S*T* Birthday Bash and it will be from Monday Oct. 9th to Friday Oct. 13th. Come to my author loop The Magic of Romance and enter to win sweet prizes and read great excerpts, not just from me, but from my fellow authors as well. There will be cameos by your favorite characters in my books and all sorts of fun goodness. Come and join my author loop for FUN FUN FUN all next week! :D

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home