Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I Want The Bastards Dead



How dare they. How dare those bastards break in and destroy MY facility. I want them dead. Every last one of them. I don't care how much money they each cost.

They have made me a laughing stock among the beneficiaries. If this has cost me the candidacy, I'll hunt them down and rip out their guts with my bare hands.

I've sent Sean to deal with the one known as Rogan Wolfe. That grizzly better not fail me. If he messes up, I can always send Brett. I've never once been disappointed by that cheetah. And those bastards wouldn't have a chance in hell running from the fastest B*E*A*S*T* on the planet.

Christ, maybe I should have sent Brett after all. Sean has his own agenda. If his hatred for the wolf clouds this mission, I'll have to take him out.

And I won't think twice. Neither will Brett.

~~Clive Covington

1 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

Thanks, Tehya! :D I really hope you like it.

The posts on this blog have now "shifted" (pun intended) to focus on the second book of the series, Rogan's book, to generate more interest and excitement on what is to come.

The posts I made for Noah's book can be found in the archives. :)

~~Becka

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home