Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Rogan, You Will Suffer....

I know exactly where you're going, Wolfe. Back to her, back to your wife. You're pathetic. Do you honestly think the woman is going to welcome you back with open arms? You are nothing more than a mutant now. Matthew Silver is dead. You belong to B*E*A*S*T*, and I'm going to make damn sure you remember that--right before I kill your pretty wife Marlie.



Don't make the mistake of thinking I don't remember. It was you who gave me this scar across my face, you who taunted me ruthlessly, spreading vicious rumors that Sean Ross, the mighty Kodiak grizzly, couldn't possibly hope to defeat a mere timber wolf. Do you know how long I've had to deal with the others--deal with their sneers and insults?

I have silenced a few of those insults--forever. But you, Wolfe, you are the one I'm coming after, the one I will torture for my own pleasure.

I know you still care for her. I know you hope to build a new life with your own widow. But know this, Rogan. She will die. She will die and I'll make you watch as I eat her entrails. Only then will I give you back the pain you have bestowed upon me.

I will enjoy feasting on her right before I feast on you. Covington wants you dead. I'm only too happy to oblige. But not until I make you suffer a pain like you've never felt before.

Mmm, my mouth is watering. I can hardly wait.

~~Sean Ross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home