Thursday, October 12, 2006

She is Real

She's real. Dear God, the woman I dream about night after night is real. And . . . she's my wife!



Her name is Marlie Silver. What have they told her? Does she think I'm dead? Has she remarried? Moved on? I'm terrified to find out.

I only have one memory of her. Making love to her under the light of a bright full moon. And it is so real. I can remember what she tastes like more than anything, and I'm dying to know if what I remember is real.

She lives in Alaska. How the hell am I going to get all the way up there from Colorado? I have no frickin' clue, but I've got to try. She deserves to know that I'm still alive, that she's still married. Christ, what if I find she's got a new family now? Despite the fact that I don't remember anything else about her, she's MY wife, damn it. My mate. I have to find her. I NEED to find her and grab hold of the life B*E*A*S*T* stole from me.

I can only hope and pray she doesn't hate me now for what I've become. I have no idea how I'm going to tell the woman that used to be my wife that her husband can now shift into a wolf. I find myself more terrified to confront Marlie Silver than I ever was when those asshole scientists rolled me into their horrid labs.

What will she say? What will she DO? And what the hell will I do if she's moved on?



~~Rogan Wolfe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home