Tuesday, November 14, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS TO PEARL!!

Pearl, YOU are the winner of an autographed copy of THE B*E*A*S*T* WITHIN!!! Congratulations, woman! Please email me at rebeccagoings@gmail.com and let me know your info so I can get your book out to you.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered my contest. This book (and series) is one of my favorites. You won't be disappointed! :D

THE B*E*A*S*T* WITHIN can be found on Amazon and Barnes & Noble online! Order yours today! :D

Don't forget, I update this blog every WEDNESDAY, and I'm now concentrating on posts for the second book, B*E*A*S*T* OF BURDEN, releasing on February 1st, 2007. I hope y'all come back to check things out every week!

Until then, check out this fantabulous GLOWING review TBW received from Love Romances and More:

"Move over Lora Leigh, Champagne Books' hot new author Rebecca Goings has joined the fray into genetically engineered shapeshifting uber-soldiers with the first book in her B*E*A*S*T series, THE B*E*A*S*T WITHIN and she is taking no prisoners.... This reader eagerly awaits the next book in this haunting and evocative B*E*A*S*T series. Kudos to Champagne Books for discovering this talented new author."

~~Tammy, Love Romances and More


~~Becka :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

Pearl, if you don't claim your prize by Tuesday, 11-21-06, I'm going to pick another winner. You definately do NOT want to snooze on this one! :D

Email me at rebeccagoings@gmail.com and let me know all your mailing addy info!

Congrats again!

~~Becka
http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home