Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Kickin' It Up a Notch!!

Who wants to win a copy of THE B*E*A*S*T* WITHIN?? Better yet, who wants to win a SIGNED PRINT copy of THE B*E*A*S*T* WITHIN? Hmm?

All this week, I'm holding a contest here on my blog. I will announce the winner on Tuesday, November 14th, right here on THIS blog. All you've got to do to enter? Leave a comment on THIS VERY THREAD!! I want you to tell me what your favorite thing is about the B*E*A*S*T* series.

Do you like the heroes? The villains? The originality of the plot? The book cover? The book trailers? This blog? :P Anything at all, but you must tell me something you like about B*E*A*S*T* in order to qualify.

Remember, contest ends on Tuesday, so get your comments in!! Don't want to pass up a signed copy of B*E*A*S*T*!



~~Becka

9 Comments:

Blogger AKASHA said...

Do you like the heroes? The villains? The originality of the plot? The book cover? The book trailers? This blog?

Yes to all the above. I love the exciting way the story unfolds so you can not put it down.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Misty Williams said...

I love the cover!! I can't wait to read this one. I just know it will be great!! :D

Misty

9:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the heroes, the plots, and the cover

2:48 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

oh, just about everything! great concept, GORGEOUS cover, cool author *g*

4:14 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

The cover and excerpts
*BEG*

4:20 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love the shifter part, especially feline, combined with romance and action. I can't wait to read this it sounds like a winning combination that will really grab my attention.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I simply Must have my Were's!! and this is a gorgeous cover!! But I'll be more than happy to read it for you and let you know!! ;D

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I would for sure LOVE to win a print copy!! Hehe!! What I like? Well, I love hunky shapeshifters, I really like the cover, and I've read your work before and I KNOW this is going to be an awesome series!!!!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Cathy M said...

This is a new series for me, but I loved the excerpts and would love a chance to read it.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home