Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rogan is a Man Obsessed

I've never seen Rogan this way. He's driven by something deep inside of him to find his wife, Marlie Silver. I can't even imagine what it must be like to learn you have a wife--one you can't remember. She lives in Alaska of all places, and we've been busting our asses to get there. If you ask me, I think Rogan still loves her.



It's not too much of a stretch to believe if we can remember certain things about our lives before, then our feelings from that life might also seep into our consciousness. Rogan says he only wants to know, once and for all, if she's moved on, if she has herself a new family. But I can tell it's eating him inside. Every time I mention she might have moved on, he growls at me with his eyes flashing.

I think it's amusing, really. Somewhere deep down inside of him, Matthew Silver never really died. Rogan wants his wife to be waiting for him. He hasn't come out and said as much, but I can read his scent more than anything. He's worried and anxious most of the time. And jittery. Dear Gawd, is that boy jittery! Almost dumped a steaming cup of coffee in my lap the other morning. He didn't talk to me the rest of the day, because I, of course, refused to let him live it down.



I, for one, certainly hope his wife Marlie isn't tied down. For Rogan's sake. If he's this nervous about meeting her again for the first time, I can't even imagine what he'll be like if she's remarried. He'll be downright un-live-with-able. As much as he's gotten on my nerves on our trip up north, I do love the guy. And I can only pray Rogan finds what he hopes to find.

~~Wade McAllister

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home