Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christ, The Man's Insane

I really don't know what the hell the old man was thinking, putting Sean in charge of the mission to take Rogan out. True, Sean always had a passion for killing the guy, but it's turned into an obsession. Even I can see that.



Covington sent me to Alaska to collect the cougar. For whatever reason, the old man doesn't want Wade McAllister harmed. I don't really care, I just want to get the hell out of this place. It's too damn cold here. I can't wait to get back to Texas.

But I'm not so sure Sean will be able to stay focused and follow Covington's orders. I've talked to Sean. The man doesn't have a light on upstairs. Sure he's a Kodiak and sure he's a badass, but when he starts threatening me, ME, Brett Walker, that's where I draw the line.

I'd like to see him try to catch me.



I'm the fastest animal on the planet. B*E*A*S*T* saw to that. And Covington keeps me close for that reason alone. I think I pissed off Sean a little more by laughing in his face after his threats, but you know what? I don't give a flying shit. He's unstable. There's no doubt in my mind once Sean kills Rogan, Covington will instruct me to kill the grizzly bastard.

And it will be my pleasure.

~~Brett Walker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home