Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm Happy for Rogan

Well it looks as if Rogan hasn't crashed and burned with his own widow. How odd that must be, revealing to your wife that you're not dead. "Hi, honey, I'm home!" I'm surprised the woman let him through the front door without hitting him over the head with a baseball bat!

But Rogan deserves a good woman. He's been to Hell and back. But I can feel some tension in the air between them. Lanie has told me a bit about what's going on. Apparently Rogan hasn't told Marlie he loves her despite her undying devotion or some such.

Rogan never was the sharpest tool in the shed.



And poor Marlie. It's so obvious she's madly in love with him. Rogan better tell her he loves her soon, or he just might lose her. Maybe I need to knock some sense into him. Lanie is telling me to mind my own business and perhaps I should. But Rogan's being an ass.

Maybe I'll pull him aside when Lanie's not watching and do us all a favor. Once that wolf realizes Marlie is the best damn thing that's ever happened to him, life around here should be smooth sailing. But until then, we've all got to live with his foul moods.

I really have no idea what Marlie sees in that mongrel anyhow. :)



~~Noah Carpenter

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy M said...

I love that you use the SGC gang. That totally works for me.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Becka said...

Aren't they HOT?? :D

And yes, I'm a total Stargate junkie. :) If they had 55 seasons, I'd be there for season 56 with my bucket of popcorn. LOL

In case no one has picked up on it yet, Michael Shanks (Dr. Daniel Jackson) is Noah, Joe Flanigan (Lt. Col. John Sheppard *Atlantis*) is Rogan, and Ben Browder (Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell) is Wade.

Of course, I knew Ben Browder (and Claudia Black) from his (their) Farscape days.

Wanna know another tidbit of Becka Trivia? His Grace Laith Moreland, the Third Duke of Crichton from my book HEARTS ETERNAL got his title from John Crichton (Ben Browder's character) on Farscape. :)

I'm such a sci-fi uber geek (echo echo) :D

~~Becka

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home