Wednesday, February 07, 2007

B*E*A*S*T* OF BURDEN is on FictionWise!

For those of you waiting for B*E*A*S*T* OF BURDEN to surface on FictionWise, your wait is over! You can buy the book directly from Champagne Books at:

http://store.fictionwise.com/servlet/mw?t=book&bi=43497&si=52

Or from FictionWise here:

http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/eBook43497.htm

~*~*~

As you can see, I've changed the ticker at the top of this blog to reflect the time until Wade's book, NATURE OF THE B*E*A*S*T*. It's a ways off. Wade's book will not be released until August 1st. On the sidebar menu, you can watch the progress of this book as I write it. So far, it's a lot of fun and I have BIG plans for Wade, probably some that will shock and awe you!! LOL

There are a LOT of Wednesdays between now and August. We shall see if I can continue to entertain you with my weekly postings. :P I'll have to be creative. But I'm a writer, shouldn't be too hard, right?? :P

I hope you all enjoy Rogan's book. I've you're reading or have read it, please leave me a comment. I'd LOVE to know your thoughts on the second book of the B*E*A*S*T* series! Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to swing by on Wednesdays. That's when I update this blog. The only time I don't update on a Wednesday is if I'm on vacation or I forget. :P So if I forget, feel free to leave me a comment, because those get emailed to me, so I'll see it right off the bat. heheh

Tune in next week for some yummy Wade McAllister goodness!! :D This blog will now focus on the third book of the series, NATURE OF THE B*E*A*S*T* coming in August to Champagne Books. Yeehaw!!

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home