Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Damn

I kissed her. Christ, I kissed her and now I don't know what to do. She's just . . . so damn beautiful, and when she looks at me, I--

Shit. I'm doing it again. Trying to rationalize my own incompetence. This is going to be more difficult than I thought.



But what the hell else am I supposed to do when I can smell her desire? It rolls off her in waves, impossible to ignore. She tries to hide it. But there's only so much one man can take.

I know I shouldn't be thinking about her desire, her lips, her skin... She's Keira Covington, for Christ's sake.



She's not afraid of me and I've got no friggin' clue as to why. I kidnapped her and here she is, gazing at me like I'm some kind of flavor of the week. Maybe she's pretending. Biding her time until she can escape--making me guess at her intentions. I've heard of a woman "faking it", but how she be faking the spicy scent of desire?

Jesus, I can't do this anymore! I have to take her back to Dallas before I do something I'm gonna regret. But now, I'm lost in the middle of the goddamn Texas desert.

This just keeps getting better and better.

~~Wade McAllister

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home