Thursday, February 15, 2007

He Will Hear Me Roar



I don't care what anyone says, that bastard Covington is gonna pay. And he's gonna pay dearly. I can barely live with myself any more. How the hell can you look at yourself in the mirror when you know you're nothing better than a goddamn animal?

B*E*A*S*T* turned me into a cougar and Clive Covington is the bastard who funded the whole damn thing.



Noah and Rogan don't want to touch him. I can't understand that. Why the hell not? We know he's behind this whole friggin' thing. I say we take the mother out! Who gives a flying rat's ass if he's a United States Senator? I sure as hell don't. He's not untouchable.

What do I have to lose? B*E*A*S*T* stole me from my life. The man I used to be is legally dead. I DON'T EXIST. Who better to take Covington out than one of the very shifters he created?

I know how I'm going to get to him, too. Covington has a daughter. Her name is Keira.



This is almost too easy. Hit the bastard where it hurts.

There's just one problem. I don't hurt women.

She's Covington's daughter, and that makes her the enemy. But she's so damn beautiful, it's hard not to be swayed by it. Besides, I won't hurt her per se, I'm merely going to kidnap her for insurance. Make sure that old bastard will "talk" to me. Then, when his defenses are down, I'm going to rip out his throat.

These damned erotic dreams I'm having are my own friggin' problem.



~~Wade McAllister

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy M said...

I picked up Beast of Burden at Fictionwise this week and can't wait to read it.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Becka said...

Awesome, thanks so much! :D I really enjoyed writing Rogan's book. :) Hope you like it!

~~Becka

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home