Sunday, March 11, 2007

THE B*E*A*S*T* WITHIN is Nominated for a Golden Rose Award!

If you loved THE B*E*A*S*T* WITHIN enough to vote for it as the Best Paranormal Book of 2006, then please go and vote for it in the Golden Rose Awards! The previous "voting" was for the nominations. Now that my book has been nominated, you must vote for it again to win.

If you'd like to vote for me (or any of your faves), click here:

http://www.loveromancesandmore.com/goldenrosevoting.htm

and click "Cast Your Vote!"

The winners will be announced on April 10th. Can Noah Carpenter take home the Golden Rose? YOU DECIDE!!! :D

~~Becka

2 Comments:

Blogger Lover of Books said...

Becca,
It's Krista from CTR and I made sure to vote for you. :) I hope you win!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Becka said...

Yay! Thank you, Krista. I'm really wondering how this Golden Rose thing is going to pan out. I know BEAST has gotten a lot of votes, but I also know its up against two other very popular books.

Do I have any fingernails left?!? LOL

~~Becka

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home