Wednesday, March 28, 2007

They've Contacted the Media

Christ, they've alerted the press. Keira's beautiful face is all over the Channel 6 news. Son of a bitch!



I knew they'd take this story to the media sooner or later. She's the daughter of a well-known public figure for Heaven's sake. I just didn't think it would be this soon. That bastard Covington is going to spare no expense to find me. I've got to take Keira back to Dallas. I was wrong for kidnapping her, but damn it, I wasn't thinking straight. I thought it was the right thing to do. But she's innocent of all this.

And to top it all off, I can still smell her desire. And the way she looks at me... I sometimes feel like the only man on earth. Why is she doing this to me? God, I need to shift something fierce. I need to shift and run away, hide out in the hills and fricken' stay there. I can't do this any more. I thought revenge on the old man was what I wanted. But now I know it's not.

I want Keira.

And it's driving me insane.

For my own sanity, she has to go back. If I'm stuck with her on the road for very much longer, I'm afraid of what I might do, of what WE might do, and it cannot be allowed to happen. If she knew what I truly was, she'd run away screaming. I need to tell her I can shift into a cougar. But I can't bring myself to do it. My own selfish pride wants her to keep on looking at me like she does.

She's called me sexy. Dear Lord. There's nothing more I'd rather do than sink into her inviting heat. Again and again.

And again...



~~Wade McAllister

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home