Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wade Won't Get Far

Wade has gone off the deep end. He's kidnapped Covington's daughter for Christ's sake! What did he think the old man was going to do--let him get away with it? Clive's out for blood, and Wade will be lucky if he survives Covington's wrath, despite who he used to be in his life before.

The old man has sent me to take care of him.




The difference between me and Sean is that I actually get the job done, unlike that unreliable grizzly. And I've got an ace up my sleeve. I'm fortunate to have the Texas state police in my pocket. They've spotted Wade's truck in a town called "Cactus" and I'm on my way to intercept him.

And he's got no idea.

Wade will soon learn what it means to dick around with the old man. Clive may want him alive, but he doesn't care in what condition he's delivered. Covington might even be tempted to exterminate him if he's revealed the secrets of B*E*A*S*T* to Keira. She doesn't know anything about the project and if she ever found out, there would be hell to pay. But between you and me, I think the bastard wouldn't think twice about mind-wiping his own daughter to keep his secrets intact.

Cougar, you can't run from me. I've been clocked by the agency at seventy-five miles an hour. Good luck to you.

You're sure-as-shit gonna need it.




~~Brett Walker

1 Comments:

Blogger Donica Covey said...

WAHOOO!! SO who was Wade in his life before?!?!?!?!?!? I LOVE this series!!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!!

Huggles
Donica Covey

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home