Monday, June 25, 2007

Release Date Change

Okay, folks, yer not gonna like this news, so please, don't send any posses to my house, mkay? :P

Wade's story, NATURE OF THE B*E*A*S*T*, has been postponed from an August release to perhaps December. This was due to the fact that I couldn't pick the book from my brain fast enough, and therefore watched helplessly as my deadline swooshed right on by. :(

Rather than rush me through a crappy ending to a kick-ass series, my publisher at Champagne Books opted to push this book to a later date, thus giving me more time to finish it. However, this cloud has a silver lining. You won't be completely without your Becka fix.

My scheduled December release, PROMISE ME FOREVER, was finished and ready to be edited already, therefore, that book has been moved up to the August release date slot. You can find out more information on that book at the following linky:

http://www.rebeccagoings.com/books/mainstream/promise.html

I have finished all my previous book engagements, and now I am working exclusively on NotB. If I get it finished in a timely manner, there's a chance it might be pushed up from December. But don't get your hopes up. It's only a *chance* not a probability.

This is the reason why I haven't been updating my BEAST blog. I've been frantically working on other books in the interim, but now I'm all done with those. :) So keep checking back every now and again. I'll try to keep this blog interesting.

Thanks for understanding, guys. I lubs ya. But you knew that already. :)

~~Becka

1 Comments:

Blogger Lover of Books said...

Well things like this can happen. I can't wait to read Wade's story. It will be worth it. :)

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home