Monday, June 14, 2010

I Won't Stop Until I Find Her...


Two months. Two goddamn months! That's how long I've been looking for Robyn Groves. She's a snowy owl. She's absolutely gorgeous. And she's mine.

Lucian Carver's going to rue the day he ever took her from me. Noah, Rogan, Wade and I have been searching for her in Florida, along with Jet and Trevor. We think we might have found the third B*E*A*S*T* compound in the Everglades. But Christ, the others are dragging their feet! Should we be stealthy? Or should we storm the place? Obviously, I'm all for Option #2.

If we don't do something and quick, I'm going to go storm the place my friggin' self. Hell, might do it anyway. Robyn is in there. I can't wait any longer. Carver is torturing her. It'll be my pleasure to sink my teeth into his throat. I've never been one to like the taste of blood, but just the thought of killing that bastard makes my mouth water. Well, that, and feeling Robyn pressed against me once more, sighing into my ear and begging me to make love to her.

Screw it. The others can do what they like. I'm going to bust Robyn out of there once and for all.

I'm coming, baby.

Hold on for me.




~~Mac Bishop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home